• RT-qPCR (Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction) - The Gold Standard of Covid-19 Testing
• IWC’s Covid-19 test is in the process of obtaining an EUA from the FDA
• Authorization will be granted for authorized laboratories and laboratory affiliations
• The molecular tests will be authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses, pathogens, etc.
Diagnostic Test Overview
• A truly all-inclusive Covid-19 testing solution
• Rapid Results - approximately 90 minutes
• Accurate Results with Superior Testing Method
• Point-of-care testing
• Readily available
• All training and ongoing education included
Covid-19 RT-qPCR Test Kit
GeneCount Q-16 qPCR
25cm X 19cm X 13cm
GeneCount Q-96 qPCR
38cm X 40cm X 38cm
GeneCount E-32 Auto Purification Instrument
43cm X 40cm X 44cm
IWC Offers the Newest Auto Purification Method
Why is it important?
Save time and resources
Save - 30% of time on results compared to conventional method
Robot handles most labor intensive portions
Use extra time to run more samples
Run 32 samples at a time
Extract the same quality RNA every time
Reduce potential for human error
Built-in sanitization and cleaning
More units = more throughput
The molecular tests have not been FDA cleared or approved;
The GeneCount® COVID-19 RT-qPCR Assay Kit (COVID-19 Assay) has been submitted to the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and Public Health Canada for an Interim Order (IO) by authorized laboratories;
These tests are not available for sale until authorization has been provided by the appropriate regulatory bodies.
All tests must be conducted in accordance with the local laws and regulations.
Find Out About IWC's Clinical Testing Solutions
IWC is based out of Indianapolis, with branches across the United States. We currently service 37 of the 50 states, with the capacity to expand into each of the US States and territories.